Recommended posts about Executive Function / Dysfunction.
- Executive Function. Excellent series by Cynthia Kim. The page also has a slide show that neatly explains what executive function and dysfunction is about
- Procrastination or executive function fail? by Cynthia.
- This is why I will never be an adult by Allie Brosh of Hyperbole and a Half
- Let’s get carried away by Nattily
- A healthy mind in a tidy house by Autisticook
- Housework and womanhood: a marriage made in heaven!* by me.
Executive Function Strategies
- Emergency cleaning: Unfuck your whole house in the shortest time possible by UnfuckYourHabitat
- How do I Adult – helpful series by Andraya, see especially Making Decisions and How do I Adult: Grocery Shopping
- Living Independently on the Autism Spectrum: a Book Review. Lynne Soraya’s book is basically a comprehensive instruction manual for adulthood – a super helpful resource for learning how to execute adulthood.
- Creating a sense of order. Mind capacity accounting and preventing sensory overload.
Executive Function Apps!
- Todoist: massively helpful executive app.
- I did all the work! executive function win.
- Thoughts on Todoist: basically I like it by Nattily. This was the post that inspired me to it try out, which I’m very grateful I did… Thanks Nattily!
- Cleaning in progress by Autisticook… with another executive function app: Regularly.