This is a series that follows a small freelance project from prospect to after-support. The job was to enable e-shopping functionality on a retail website, improve website copy and product descriptions, trouble shoot / consult and upload/adjust supplied product photos as required. The project was undertaken off-line, based locally in Australia and acquired through word-of-mouth.
- New online store prospect: ‘Project Daisy’
- First client meeting and the time management dilemma
- Play the pricing game
- Non-verbal communication in a business meeting
- Freelance project wrap-up
- Freelance project support: fixing issues
Additional post with tips for handling sensory difficulties related to client communication: Project Daisy revisited: coping tools for non-verbal aspects of a business meeting in a cafe.
All specifics cleaned / blurred to make sure business and projects can not be identified.