Series that journals a part time face to face interviewer job from first contact through job interview, job training, probation and specific challenges.
- Phone screening for an interviewer job.
- A better job interview
- Job interview rejection: safety reasons
- No/Yes! I got the job!
- What does a research interviewer do
- Research interviewer training course
- My first day as an interviewer
- Dead tired
- A not so interviewer-friendly suburb
- The good, the bad and the ugly sides of working as a face to face interviewer
- Face to face interviewer challenge: ethnicity
- Interviewer job milestone: past probation
- The joy of FAR (Freedom on Australian Roads)
- The bush neighbourhood and the dog pound
- Direct VS indirect critique in a workplace
- Face to face interviewer job – Performance review
- An easy life
- Goodbye to the face to face interviewer job
Back to index.